HRS Process Systems offers customised heat exchanger based systems (HES) as innovative heat transfer solutions for various key applications across process industry sectors. HRS Heat exchanger based systems (HES) are usually skid mounted systems complementing the main plant.
HRS heat exchanger based systems (HES) are primarily used for heating, cooling, condensation and similar operations for efficient use of thermal energy
HRS heat exchanger based systems (HES) are made for applications like ‘Hot Water Systems‘, ‘Acid Heating‘, ‘Emulsion Heating‘, ‘Heat recovery from waste condensate‘ and many more applications. HRS HES can be designed to use across a wide spectrum of industries like pharmaceuticals, HVAC, hotels, hospitals, steel, textile, food processing, beverage processing, breweries, dairy, healthcare and many more allied sectors.
These skids are comprised of HRS range of heat exchangers (tubular heat exchangers or plate heat exchangers or a combination of these and any other heat exchangers as suited to the process) along with pumps, valves and suitable automation for ease of operation.
HRS always ensures high quality components in the systems. The heat exchangers are manufactured in a range of materials like higher grades of stainless steel, nickel alloys, hastelloy, duplex, alloy 20, titanium, tantalum, etc., depending on property of fluid and process requirement.
HRS heat exchanger based systems (HES) have given customers the advantage of energy efficiency, better utilization of energy release to environment, higher productivity due to continuous running of plants and lower downtimes, and better savings on maintenance costs
- Designed with energy efficient ECOFLUX* CTHE, HRS FUNKE Plate Heat Exchanger
- Compact and Complete Package Solution
- Customized solutions to meet process requirements
- Pre-assembled skid for ease of installation
- Versatile on heating controls for consistent and desired temperatures
- Hassle free condensate removal and recovery with no energy losses
- Standard units supplied with control packages comprises of PID controllers. Special control packages available with PLC systems
Hot Water Systems
HRS Hot Water System is the most versatile and compact hot water generation system.
We provides highly efficient solution for instantaneous hot water generation using energy efficient heat exchangers (Funke Brazed or Gasketed plate heat exchanger or Ecoflux* corrugated tube heat exchanger).
HRS Hot Water Systems can also be installed with storage (buffer) vessel for semi-instantaneous applications and in conjunction with solar based hot water systems.
A Hot water system not only heats the water to a desired temperature using low pressure steam but also maintains the required temperature of water with better temperature control using automation and control.
Comparison of Conventional System VS. HRS Heat Exchanger based Systems
Condensate recovery not possible
Regular monitoring is required
No Insulation: Radiation losses through hot water storage tanks
More operating cost and steam losses leading to system breakdown
Direct contact of Water and Steam
Sensible heat is not fully utilized
HRS Heat Exchanger based Systems
Condensate recover due to energy efficient heat exchangers
Regular monitoring is NOT required
Suitable insulation to
Economically suitable and support for continuous running without breakdown
Proper separation of fluids without mixing
Optimal energy utilisation
- Hot water is instantaneously available for fluctuating process loads and urgent demands
- Less energy consumption- System designed with heat exchangers with very high heat transfer rates and efficiency
- Least cost of ownership- Inexpensive solution in terms of initial capital costs, installations, operation and maintenance cost
- Most reliable to suit your process- Ensures accurate temperatures for hot water required for the most heat sensitive processes
- Compact yet efficient– Upto 75% less space required for installation when compared to conventional hot water tank heating systems (Direct or Indirect)
- Skid Mounted
- Pharma –single fluid heating and cooling systems
- Food: Product Heating
Acid Heating System
HRS Process Systems Ltd. offers customized Heat exchanger based systems for various key applications in steel industry. Acid Heating System comes with ECOFLUX* heat exchanger in Tantalum material at its heart along with special piping, pumps, valves, steam trap, control panel unit with automated flow & temperature controls.
- Optimal heat transfer
- Compact & energy efficient
- Low fouling, low salt deposition
- Uniform thermal processing & precise temperature control
- No acid leakage problem
- No dilution of acid
- High response to CIP
- Higher productivity due to low maintenance
- Standby line for process continuity
- No line Choking issue
- Acid heating for steel plate pickling line
Emulsion Circuit Reheating System
HRS Process Systems Ltd. offers customized Heat exchanger based systems for various key applications in steel industry.This System comprises of Ecoflux* Corrugated tube Heat Exchanger along with all accessory and controls to ensure required temperature of emulsion.
- Directly plugged in for ease of operations
- Emulsion heating by low pressure steam
- Optimal heat transfer
- Uniform thermal processing
- Precise temperature control
- Emulsion Heating for various steel manufacturing processes