HRS is one of the leading suppliers of pasteurizers and complete beverage processing lines for fruit based non carbonated beverages. Juice pasteurization is one of the key processes of beverage production which ensure inactivation of micro-organisms and achieve desired shelf life.
HRS beverage processing plant starts from preparation section and continues till pasteurization. This integrated beverage processing line includes sugar syrup preparation, pulp unloading, ingredient dosing sections, beverage blending section, ready beverage storage section, beverage pasteurizer and a centralized CIP station. As required by customer, separate blending and pasteurization systems can also be provided.
- Compact size, aesthetic design
- Close approach temperature
- Heat enclosure to prevent radiation heat loss
- Self cleaning nature of corrugated tubes
- Fully automated system, precise flow control
- Accurately automated CIP system with forward and reverse cycles
- ECOFLUX*Corrugated shell and tube heat exchangers
- System material of construction in SS316, SS316L, SMO254, SAF2205, AL6XN, Titanium
- Sanitary Centrifugal Pumps, Lobe pumps
- Sanitary pneumatic actuated valves
Instruments and sensors for flow, pressure, temperature and conductivity measurement
- PLC based control panel with touch screen HMI and SCADA for centralized control
- Low floor space requirement
- Prolonged production cycles
- Retains the natural product flavour and nutrients
- Constant holding time throughout production
- Energy recovery up to 90%
- Minimal product losses
- Faster and efficient cleaning with Low water consumption
- End to end beverage processing lines for fruit based beverages, fruit based fizzy beverages
- Complete beverage lines for Mega food parks.
- Juice with dices for mango, pineapple, guava, papaya, apple, orange, lemon, ORS drinks, isotonic juices, energy drinks and more.
- Vegetable based juices such as amla, bottle gourd etc.
- Fruit pulp, Purees
- Tomato processing