HRS latest offering to food processing sector is the HRS Monobloc Steriliser . This state of art system provides hygienic and innovative processing advantage along with bringing global technology to our customers.
The HRS Monobloc is an integration of the Aseptic Steriliser and Aseptic Filler on a single skid fully automated with PLC based controls. Designed to process varying capacities up to 9000 kg per hour of fruit pulp/ puree concentrate of high viscosity.
The heart of the Aseptic Steriliser are the Ecoflux* AS series Corrugated Tube Heat Exchangers to enable processing of the product at desired temperature range, a piston pump for homogenizing and de-aerator with automatic vacuum control system supported with CIP pump and peripherals.
The filling section of the HRS Monobloc Steriliser is with the Aseptic Filler which has fully automated, double filler heads with bag clamping system, conveyor to support the drums and a sanitary steam line for sterilisation of the filling chambers.
- Compact unit of Aseptic Steriliser and Aseptic Filler
- Designed with ECOFLUX* CTHE for maximum energy efficiency
- Optimal velocities and turbulence for consistent processing
- De-aeration tank for air bubble removal
- Homogenizer for uniform particulates
- Bag-in-drum filling mechanism
- Integrated CIP dosing system
- Complete PLC based automation
- Hygienic end product with better shelf life at ambient storage temperature
- Better aroma retention due to HTST technology
- Continuous processing for consistent quality
- Easy-to-operate with PLC controls
- Integrated CIP to enhance equipment life
- Lower maintenance
This system is suitable for processing a wide range of fruit pulps such as Mango, Guava, Papaya, Banana, Tomato and many more for:
- Aseptic Sterilisation and Filling of fruit and vegetable purees and concentrates
- Concentration of fruit pulp, purees, paste.